Our twist on a classic white manicure. Slightly sheer and milky white.
- 30 Press-On nails in 15 sizes
- Nail file
- Alcohol cleansing pad
- Cuticle stick
- Nail glue
- 30 adhesive tabs
- Application instructions
- Exclusive long coffin shape
- Nails are straight rather than curved
- Made of strong and durable high quality material, designed to look and feel like professional salon acrylic nails
- The base of the nails have a gentle flex to fit your natural nail shape, providing a seamless and comfortable fit
- Non damaging
- Easily customizable (check out our nail clippers)
- Quick and easy application and removal
- Long wearing if desired (up to 2 weeks if application instructions are followed properly)
Orders are generally processed within 1-2 days, Monday - Friday (excluding holidays). Orders placed over the weekend will ship the next business day.
For health and safety reasons our products are non-refundable, however if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, or your item is defective please contact us within 7 days of receiving your package at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
They look stunning, and i also get a lot of compliments! The application were pretty easy too:)
The color is perfect, they get compliments all the time and they stay on! All I could ask for ! Love them so much !!
This is my second set I’ve ordered from Scandal and I have not be disappointed! My first set lasted 3-4 weeks with no issues! Will most definitely be ordering again!!
The quality is really good, a little see through, but the bundle/ everything that comes with the nails is AMAZING glue is strong 10/10
First time I’ve ever had nails applied at home stay on THIS LONG with absolutely NO LIFTING! In love!!!
Love this brand. So sturdy they seriously last for up to two weeks. I am forever a scandal beauty press on customer!
I swear to god this is like the 5th set I’ve got from scandal and UGHHH I AM BUYING MORE OFC
I’ve been using press on nails for two years now and Scandal nails are my go to now. They are honestly the best press on nails on the market!